you get another bullet point blog.
- I put my leg up on a dining room chair to fiddle with the rolled up leg of my jeans and The Man looked up from his computer and said "got a little captain in ya?" and was so pleased with himself the rest of the night.
- Marge launched himself off the back of the sofa and from my perspective, I saw a large brown blur and all of a sudden there was manscreaming and clutching of...areas. And he ended up sort of upside down on the sofa. A 20 lb cat landing squarely on your junk and launching to his next location is apparently a really bad thing. I was nice enough to go get him an ice pack.
- a goddamn spider descended from the ceiling inches from my face at 1 in the morning. I HATE THAT. What the hell spiders?
- I actually completed my huge deadline knitting project with plenty of time to spare!
- my kitchen is never going to be done. Really. Never. Ugh.
I am working on some socks now, the first socks I have done in just about forever and I am using Tempted Glam Grrl which has sparkles. I am in love with this yarn! Not just for the glitter, but the texture is just eprfect and it's a thicker sock weight, so it seems to knit up fast. And it is just lovely. I may get one sock done by the end of the weekend , who knows?