So...why not jam?
Hell yeah, JAM!
I ended up with this:
|ruby red jars of loveliness|
Now onto the random:
- I am back on the hexipuffs. I am remembering why they so much fun to knit.
- Since Hellvis died in August, the other two cats are still working on their new dynamic. Lately Erma has been really aggressive toward Marge. Mainly because she wants to lay on him because she is cold. Marge isn't having it. Also, Hellvis used to walk around the house yoweling for no reason. Marge seems to have decided it's his job now and does it at random times.
- I brought all my holiday crap down from the storage closet upstairs, I even put some lights and wreaths up outside. And I put up the disco forest on the freaky orange buffet:
- And then I ran out of oomph and have been living with assorted plastic tubs and totes for the past few days. The tree is in a box in the living room, arranged just so it takes up as much floor space as possible while still allowing the u-verse remote to see the box so that Colbert Report can be viewed.
- My reindeer moss wreath really does smell like pee. Old, nasty pee. And now it's like..molting.
- And that wraps it up for now!