Wednesday, August 17, 2011

random stuff

The bullet point post!

  • How the fuck did I get mashed potatoes splattered all over my left shoulder while making dinner? Gross, man, gross.
  • If you want to see a handyman's eyes light up, mention in passing that the house he just installed a new faucet in is nearly 90 years old. I got a fancy welcome packet from the van. He ran to get it.
  • Oh yeah, I have a new kitchen faucet. Woooooooot. The reno continues. There has been some tiling action, too. And countertoppery.
  • I have finished the scarf of epic nerdery, finished it today. I knit for over 8 hours in the past 2 days to get the bugger done.
  • I don't think there is any dinner that is quite as satisfying to the soul as a simple herb roasted chicken. With the epicly messy taters. And some salad. Ultimate comfort food for dinner.
  • I have a new email address, if you think you are someone that should have it, make your case to me.
  • And thus concludes the half assed blogging for August 17, 2011

2 comments: