Since I have this fancy sewing room, I am using it.
I dug out a quilt top I made forever ago, and promptly screwed it up when I tried to put a binding on it.
So, I need to practice binding, so I made some runners. One of them....I had to cut the binding off and now it's an oddly thin scrappy runner with a terrible binding. Then I made another one from scraps and if you don't look closely, it's not as horrible. And I got to practice making strips and joining them to make a scrappy binding, which I think is actually pretty cute.
And then today I was feeling all kinds of sorry for myself and sad. But I figured out what this really pretty pre-quilted fabric I bought a while ago wanted to be. A cute bag with pleats. So I gathered together some options and then looked all over the interwebs for a pattern that I liked.
I didn't see any I loved, so I decided to cobble together my own thing.
And then put it all together wrong.
Oops. The lining was inside out when I turned it. I had to rip.
And then I screwed up the lining again when I went to tack it down and I will have to fix it. But I can fix it tomorrow instead of tonight.