Monday, November 5, 2012

a glimpse into my marriage

Earlier this fall The Man and I celebrated 15 years of wedded bliss.

This morning around 4 am when I was finally able to fall asleep, I crawled into bed with him and it took several moments to get the cats and blankets rearranged. And as we were drifting off again, I stuck one of my icy little hands under his blanket and slipped it into his hand.

I thought it was sweet. We laid there in silence for a bit and then he said "That's kind of creepy. Your hand just kind of crawled over here."

So I was mock-offended and indignant. But then we got the giggles.
And that's why we were laying in bed at 4:30 am singing this:


This is what I think of as The Good Stuff. Also good stuff: putting ice cold hands on his warm back at 3 am. YUSSSSSSSSS!


1 comment:

  1. Mrs. IdB and I do stuff like this! We have our own relationship code.

    ReplyDelete